It’s no secret how much I love music. I’ve talked about it often enough on here. For lack of anything better to write about (and because I am really loving these tunes), below is a list of my top songs of the moment. These are the songs that crawl under my skin and roll through my blood and settle in my bones, the songs that haunt me until I play them one more time before falling asleep. I know some are pretty old, but they’re all fairly new to me. You can check out the entire playlist on Spotify here, or if you prefer YouTube, I’ve included links to the videos — but viewer beware; I don’t usually like to watch the official music videos because their story can sometimes change what the song means for me, so who knows what you may see.
Blood and Bone Mix 1
- Bossy — Kelis ft. Too $hort
- River — Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran
- Let it Rain — Lucidious ft. Gjr
- When You’re Gone — VERITE
- Breaking Free — Night Riots
- Blood / / Water — grandson
- Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea — MISSIO
- Glory Bound — Matt Hires
- You Didn’t Know — One Less Reason
- Beautiful Disaster — Lost Autumn
What songs have attached themselves to your blood and bones lately?